Multiple, High-Speed Interfaces
Ci Design can build you a storage system with single- or multi-interface connections, including:
For expansion cards, including graphic processors and high-end network interfaces.
For expansion cards.
For disk drives.
- USB 2.0
- USB 3.0
- Firewire 400
- Firewire 800
Hard Drive Support
Choose the hard drive solution for your business, and we'll collaborate with you to design around it.
HDD Form Factors
- 2.5" HDDs
- 3.5" HDDs
- 1.8" HDDs
- 15000 RPM
- 10000 RPM
- 7200 RPM
- 5400 RPM
- 4800 RPM
- Hot-Swappable or Cold-Swappable
- Lock Security
- Designed to prevent accidental ejection
Support for Advanced Technologies
With the growing need for data storage in the digital market, there is also a growing need for several supporting technologies
to manage it all. This is where we bring our years of storage know-how to the table:
- Multiple Levels of RAID Redundancy & Data Protection
- Firmware Compatibility & Support
- Data Integrity
- Anti-Vibration & Shock Resistance
Backplane & PCB Design
- Custom design to your specifications
- Ability to re-evaluate and upgrade existing chassis
- Firmware & Application compatibility
- Thorough Testing & Verification Processes
Choose from redundant or singular power supply options.
Redundancy can be customized to multiple levels to keep each unit running smoothly and without interruption.
We carefully construct each unit to maximize air flow within each unit, thereby increasing thermal efficiency and data integrity.
- High quality, heat-dissipating materials such as Aluminum
- Active Heat-Sink Technology
- Passive Heat-Sink Technology
- Hot-Swappable & Fixed Fans
- Internal & External Designs that minimize heat retention
- Alarm Installation & Alert Applications to prevent overheating
- Thorough testing for maximum air flow
Testing & Verification
In keeping with our mission to provide our customers with the best solutions possible, each design undergoes multiple testing & verification
processes by our experienced engineers. Each unit undergoes power, thermal, drive support, and EMC testing before it is approved for
NCT Manufacturing Systems
NCT or Numerical Controlled Machine Technology is one of the most cost-effective solutions for the production of complex,
custom OEM & ODM solutions. These advantages include:
More bang for your buck
- More productivity at smaller costs
- High level of accuracty and precision
- Incredibly safe procedures
- Easier to figure out material requirements
- Backtrack and make design changes with ease
- Highly-efficient machining procedures
- Ability to store production & design details for future integration
A Head Start on Time Management
- Reduced leadtime
- Reduced manufacturing time
- Optimized production procedures
- Produce higher quality products
- Optimized testing phases
- Simplified pre-production planning
- Reduction of product fabrication errors
Hard Tooling is an even more ideal solution for the mass production of custom OEM & ODM solutions,
with emphasis on generating higher quality products.
- Includes highly-customized die-casting process
- Used as a highly durable production method in "metal stamping"
- Consistent quality & accuracy
- Great for high-volume production, capable of producing thousands to millions of parts
A popular method for cutting materials in the industrial manufacturing process, Ci Design utilizes Laser Cutting technology
to create high-quality surface finishes for flat-sheet materials, including stainless steel and aluminum.