Creating Your Custom
Kit & Bracket Solutions
Brackets are one of the most flexible products on the market, and as such is equally flexible when it comes to design and customization.
During the OEM & ODM process of figuring out the ideal solution that fits you, we consider the following:
The specifics of what the bracket will be holding, resisting, and overall static load it will be sustaining.
While this is flexible based on specifications, standard materials include Aluminum, Carbon Steel, and Stainless Steel.
Shape & Dimensions of Holes
Designed based on the unit that the bracket is holding
We work out the specifics with you while considering:
- Shape of the unit it's holding
- Bracket Load Capabilities
- Bracket Manufacturing Costs
- Bracket Material Thickness
- Bracket Shape
- Added strength support, such as Gussets
- Overall Bracket Strength
All brackets have these, and they are designed based on the associated unit's specifications. Consider:
- How the unit will be mounted
- The types of screws and bolts that will be used
- Where screws and bolts can be applied and where they cannot
- Tapped Holes
For aesthetics as well as for protective coating.
Manufacturing & Cost Control
We'll collaborate with you to create the ideal solution that works with your budget and project requirements.
- Laser-Cut Flat Blanks
- Mounting Holes
- Forming Processes
- Welding Processes
NCT Manufacturing Systems
NCT or Numerical Controlled Machine Technology is one of the most cost-effective solutions for the production of complex,
custom OEM & ODM solutions. These advantages include:
More bang for your buck
- More productivity at smaller costs
- High level of accuracty and precision
- Incredibly safe procedures
- Easier to figure out material requirements
- Backtrack and make design changes with ease
- Highly-efficient machining procedures
- Ability to store production & design details for future integration
A Head Start on Time Management
- Reduced leadtime
- Reduced manufacturing time
- Optimized production procedures
- Produce higher quality products
- Optimized testing phases
- Simplified pre-production planning
- Reduction of product fabrication errors
Hard Tooling is an even more ideal solution for the mass production of custom OEM & ODM solutions,
with emphasis on generating higher quality products.
- Includes highly-customized die-casting process
- Used as a highly durable production method in "metal stamping"
- Consistent quality & accuracy
- Great for high-volume production, capable of producing thousands to millions of parts
A popular method for cutting materials in the industrial manufacturing process, Ci Design utilizes Laser Cutting technology
to create high-quality surface finishes for flat-sheet materials, including stainless steel and aluminum.
Testing & Verification
In keeping with our mission to provide our customers with the best solutions possible, each design undergoes multiple testing & verification
processes by our experienced engineers. Each unit undergoes power, thermal, drive support, and EMC testing before it is approved for
Get started on your project
Call us toll free at 1-800-576-5487.
Or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org